Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spaghetti Bake


Here was dinner last Sunday. I got it from Gretch YEARS ago. Not even sure the exact recipe but here's what I do
Ingredients:
1 box spaghetti
1 lb sausage
1 jar spaghetti sauce (your fav)
1 jar alfredo sauce (your fav)
1 egg
pepperoni
mozzarella cheese

Cook 1 box of spaghetti- whichever kind you like. I use whole wheat.
While that is cooking brown 1 lb of sausage, drain well (you don't want greasy spaghetti)

Drain the spaghetti and then let it cool. Once I put it in a bowl and add the jar of alfredo sauce and mix well. Then I add 1 egg to make it stick together (the spaghetti must be cool-ish or it will cook the egg!) Once mixed in well press into bottom of 9x13 pan

layer sausage over top then spread about 3/4 jar of spaghetti sauce (your preference how much). Layer pepperoni on top of that and then top all with mozzarella cheese. Bake 350 degrees until bubbly (35 min or so)

I made this before church and then popped it in the oven when we got home. Served it with garlic bread. We all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment